Cycle Hayling is a volunteer community group campaigning to get more people on bikes and make Hayling Island more cycle-friendly. We aim to
- Improve cycle routes for journeys to school, work, shops, leisure and exercise
- Make cycling safer
- Encourage training opportunities, for kids and adults
You may have seen our Cycle Map of Hayling.
Or our Cycle Map Signboards at the bridge, the Ferry Boat Inn and the Station Theatre.
Some of our current projects include :-
- Safe Cycle Routes to School
- Cycle Wishlist (submitted to Havant and Hampshire councils)
- Publicity and campaigning – we supported the Hayling Carnival, Havant Goes Greener Fair and Northney Fete.
If you would like to see better cycling on Hayling, support us by clicking here!